How We Use Our Vision
A functional vision assessment is key to determining how effectively one uses their visual system to communicate with the brain
In other words, an individual may have 20/20 vision, but still say they have trouble seeing.
People at any age, from children to seniors, may notice that their vision is not quite right, but have been told they do not have any eye disease.
- An in depth questionnaire
- Comprehensive health assessment
- Environmental/lifestyle factors
- Nutritional evaluation
- Reading skills
- Measurements of how the eyes coordinate with each other
- Solutions to improve your visual processing